Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, Personal Injury Law, was founded in 1988 with primary offices in Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, New Port Richey, and Brandon, All we do is personal injury law. This means we have extensive experience with many types of cases, including: Car Accidents; Motorcycle Accidents; Pedestrian Accidents; Bicycle Accidents; Slip and Fall Accidents; Unsafe Premises.
Our Tampa Bay Injury Law Firm has vigorously represented over 20,000 injured victims. For over 30 years we used integrity, experience, and hard-work to maximize our injured clients’ compensation. We are humbled and honored to see that our satisfied clients have posted hundreds of “five-star” reviews on Google. We have obtained a “Best Law Firm” Rating with U.S. News and World Report. We have obtained the highest possible law firm rating with Martindale Hubbell. And we have an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
About Our Injury Law Team
We have a team of experienced twelve (9) Florida personal injury attorneys who are passionate and compassionate about fighting for justice. They can't do it alone. We have a strong support team of more than legal assistants, paralegals, intake specialists and administrative staff.
Florida Injury & Accident Resources
- Tampa & South Florida Accident News
- Personal Injury Statute of Limitations in Florida
- How to Get Your Clearwater Accident Report
- How to Get Your Hillsborough County Accident Report
- How to Get Your St. Petersburg Police Accident Report
- What To Do After A Car Accident That’s Not Your Fault
- Florida Auto Accident Settlements
- Florida Truck Accident Settlements
- Settlement Examples Involving Spinal Fusion Surgery
- Understanding Florida’s Wrongful Death Statute
- Florida Wrongful Death Settlement Examples
- Why might a Florida car accident lawyer NOT take my case?
- Florida Slip/Trip and Fall Settlements Examples
- Walmart Slip and Fall Settlement Examples
Abrahamson & Uiterwyk Car Accident and Injury Lawyers is metro ranked in 1 practice areas. Best Law Firms rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process.Read how Best Law Firms ranks firms
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs