The firm has enjoyed an exceptional reputation for more than 50 years in the Valley of the Sun. Throughout its history, Burch & Cracchiolo has taken pride in providing clients with a balance of the finest legal services and detailed personal attention.
Rooted in the Arizona community, Burch & Cracchiolo has a successful history of representing a diverse client base of large corporations, small businesses and individuals in dispute and litigation. Practice areas include land use & zoning, real estate law, finance, contracts and litigation, criminal law and defense, family law, personal injury litigation plaintiff and insurance company defense, intellectual property, taxation, labor & employment, construction law and litigation and estate planning and wealth preservation.
We at Burch & Cracchiolo feel honored to be selected by our clients and entrusted to deliver high-quality legal services that meet and exceed expectations.
Burch & Cracchiolo, P.A. is nationally ranked in 2 practice areas and metro ranked in 18 practice areas. Best Law Firms rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process.Read how Best Law Firms ranks firms
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Appellate Practice
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Employment Law - Management
- Family Law
- Gaming Law
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Litigation and Controversy - Tax
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates