Fitch Law Partners LLP is a litigation law firm distinguished by its preeminent lawyers and the successful results it has achieved for its sophisticated group of clients in diverse and complex cases.
We have flourished by competing with the litigation departments of large Boston law firms, where most of our lawyers started their careers. Our sophisticated clients demand the best representation - technically exacting, aggressive, comprehensive, and responsive - at a cost that is reasonable. We charge far less for our services than the large firms we regularly litigate against. Our record in dispute resolution has established Fitch's reputation as a preeminent litigation firm in New England.
Fitch Law Partners LLP has been recognized as an AV Preeminent ® law firm in the benchmark Martindale-Hubbell Legal Directory ® - the highest rating for legal ability and professional ethics - for more than thirty-three years. It has also regularly been recognized as among the Best Law Firms in America ® by U.S. News & World Report. Four of our partners have been listed as "Top 100 Massachusetts Super Lawyers." A total of eighteen of our partners and other lawyers at the firm have been named as"Massachusetts Super Lawyers" or "Rising Stars Under 40" in the annual list published by the Thomson Reuters rating service in Boston Magazine.
Based upon a survey of corporate counsel, the BTI Consulting Group identified our firm as a "Hidden Gem."
Eight Fitch partners are listed in the 2018 edition of Best Lawyers in America®. We represent leading regional, national and international corporations, utilities, insurers, financial institutions, government agencies and non-profit organizations. We also represent entrepreneurs, general and limited partnerships, closely-held companies, lawyers, accountants and other professionals, and individuals involved in civil and criminal disputes.
We excel in the resolution of complex disputes in the areas of:alternative dispute resolution (ADR); banking litigation; business litigation; construction litigation; commercial lease litigation;criminal defense; divorce and family law; employment law litigation; government and internal investigations; international arbitration and litigation; maritime and admiralty litigation; probate litigation; real estate and land use litigation; and white-collar criminal defense.
Contact Fitch Law Partners LLP to consult with attorneys who will best meet your needs at (617) 542-5542, www.fitchlp.com.
Offices in Boston, Wellesley, and Providence.
Fitch Law Partners LLP is nationally ranked in 3 practice areas and metro ranked in 12 practice areas. Best Law Firms rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process.Read how Best Law Firms ranks firms
About Our Clients
- athenahealth, Inc.
- Bank of America, N.A.
- Boston Advisors, LLC
- Boston Private Bank & Trust Company
- Brown Brothers Harriman
- Eastern Bank
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Fluent Trade Technologies LTD. (Israel)
- Globe Newspaper Company
- Healthcare of Southeastern Massachusetts, Inc.
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Kington Holdings Ltd. (Hong Kong)
- Nantucket Islands Land Bank
- NSTAR Electric Company
- PAREXEL International Corporation
- Shipowners Claims Bureau, Inc.
- The New York Times Company
- Tracker Connect (Pty) Ltd (South Africa)
- Tracker do Brasil LTDA (Brazil)
- VSR Group (Colombia)
- Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Appellate Practice
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Collaborative Law: Civil
- Collaborative Law: Family Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Consumer Protection Law
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Environmental Law
- Family Law
- Family Law Arbitration
- Family Law Mediation
- International Arbitration - Commercial
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Environmental
- Litigation - Insurance
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
- Litigation - Municipal
- Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Trade Secrets Law
Individuals Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America®
- King Award (Legal Services)
- Best Law Firm in America