As one of the state's strongest and most diversified law firms outside New Orleans, Gold Weems has achieved and maintained its preeminent position in the Louisiana legal community through the quality and dedication of its members and staff. Uncompromising standards are reflected in the ability and integrity of these professionals.
The approach of Gold Weems to the practice of law seeks to ensure that each client is served not by a single lawyer, but by firm-wide resources and expertise. The availability of counsel with training and experience in areas of specialization, each committed to analyzing a problem from the client's perspective, assures the efficient achievement of that objective.
Attorneys at Gold Weems are recognized by their distinguished academic backgrounds and professional careers. Superior achievement during law school is a firm trademark; as students, members were elected to the Order of the Coif, edited and served on law review, and received the highest moot court awards. Careers of distinction led present and former firm members to presidency of the Louisiana State Bar Association and to multiple state and federal judgeships.
Gold Weems Bruser Sues & Rundell, APLC is metro ranked in 3 practice areas. Best Law Firms rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process.Read how Best Law Firms ranks firms
- Afco Industries, Inc.
- Alliance Compressors, LLC
- Charter Communications, Inc.
- Christus Health
- HCA, Inc.
- IMA, Inc.
- J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc.
- Louisiana Medical Mutual Insurance Company
- Rapides Healthcare System
- Roy O. Martin Companies / Martco L.P.
- The Rapides Foundation
- Tyson Foods, Inc.
- Utility Trailer Manufacturing Corporation
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Corporate Law
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Trusts and Estates