Gray Ritter Graham represents clients in cases of substantial injuries and wrongful death. In our long history, we have handled virtually every kind of plaintiff's case. Our primary areas of practice are medical malpractice, product liability, railroad and river worker injuries, truck accidents, automobile and aviation cases and complex business litigation.
GRG also represents individuals and small businesses in environmental damage matters and commercial and consumer litigation.
Our attorneys have earned national recognition for success in the courtroom and numerous honors for trial advocacy and leadership in the profession. Twelve of our 14 attorneys are listed in Best Lawyers in America. We also contribute to legal publications and lecture extensively to academic, legal, and other professional groups throughout the country.
With a team of attorneys and a support staff of more than thirty professionals, Gray Ritter Graham is located in downtown St. Louis, near the historic Old Courthouse and the state and federal court buildings.
Gray Ritter Graham is nationally ranked in 4 practice areas and metro ranked in 11 practice areas. Best Law Firms rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process.Read how Best Law Firms ranks firms
- Appellate Practice
- Aviation Law
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Legal Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Litigation - Antitrust
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Railroad Law
Individuals Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America®
- 2014 U.S. News/Best Law Firm Survey
- 2015 U.S. News/Best Law Firm Survey
- 2013 US News/Best Law Firm Survey
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly 2013 Law Firm Award