Kelly Hart & Hallman has been a trusted provider of comprehensive legal services to some of the most innovative and successful businesses, individuals, and governmental entities in the country for over four decades. Our exceptional lawyers and exceptional clients have been instrumental in our continued success. Kelly Hart & Hallman LLP, also known as Kelly Hart, is a leading business-to-business law firm offering a wide range of legal services. With a team of more than 140 attorneys specializing in over 20 substantive areas of the law, we deliver creative and strategic legal solutions to address our clients’ most intricate business challenges.
Our esteemed client base includes Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, individuals, foundations, investor groups, and governmental entities, all of whom rely on us for their legal needs. Our extensive areas of practice encompass administrative law, appellate law, aviation law, banking and finance law, business reorganization and bankruptcy law, corporate and securities law, energy law, environmental law, estate planning and probate, government enforcement and investigation, health care law, intellectual property and technology law, labor and employment law, litigation, nonprofit organizations, oil and gas/energy law, public finance law, real estate law, tax law, transportation law, and water law.
At Kelly Hart, we are committed to delivering exceptional legal representation and value to our clients, utilizing our depth of knowledge and experience across various legal disciplines.
Kelly Hart & Hallman LLP is nationally ranked in 2 practice areas and metro ranked in 30 practice areas. Best Law Firms rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process.Read how Best Law Firms ranks firms
- ACME Brick
- AMR Corp.
- Bass Family Interests
- BNSF Railway Company
- Burnett Family Interests
- Citigroup Global Markets Inc
- City of Arlington
- City of Fort Worth
- Crescent Real Estate LLC
- Hillwood Development Corporation
- Justin Companies
- Kimbell Art Foundation
- Sabre Holdings Corporation
- Sid W. Richardson Foundation
- Texas Christian University
- TTI, Inc.
- Acquisition Finance
- Antitrust Law
- Aviation Law
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Capital Markets
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Finance
- Commercial Litigation
- Complex Litigation
- Construction Law
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Law
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Environmental Law
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Nonprofit / Charities Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Public Finance Law
- Railroad Law
- Real Estate Law
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Tax Law
- Technology Law
- Trade Secrets Law
- Trademark Law
- Transportation Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Water Law
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
Individuals Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America®
- 2023_5thCir_David E. Keltner, Esquire (innsofcourt.org)
- Chambers USA 2023 Recognizes Four Kelly Hart Attorneys. Chambers USA has ranked four Kelly Hart attorneys for legal excellence in their respective fields.
- Twenty Kelly Hart attorneys have been selected 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars.
- Fort Worth Inc. has named three Kelly Hart attorneys to The 400—its 2023 list of the most influential leaders in Fort Worth.
- Ruth Hughs Named Texas Women of Influence
- Kelly Hart Attorneys Named 2023 Top Attorneys by 360 West Magazine.
- Kelly Hart named Tarrant County Volunteer Attorney Services 2022 Law Firm Partner of the Year
- Lesli D. Harris and Louis Phillips earn 2023 Top Louisiana Super Lawyers honors.
- Kelly Ransom named NewOrleans CityBusiness 2023 Leadership in Law Honoree
- Four Kelly Hart Lawyers Named 2023 Louisiana Super Lawyers
- Kelly Hart Attorneys Earn 2022 Top Texas Super Lawyers Honors
- The State Bar of Texas Pro Bono College recognizes nine Kelly Hart attorneys who performed a minimum of 75 hours of eligible pro bono legal assistance in the 2022 calendar year.
- Whitney Beckworth and Joe Greenhill have been chosen as honorees for the 2023 40 under 40 awards presented by the Fort Worth Business Press.
- SIXTEEN KELLY HART ATTORNEYS NAMED TOP ATTORNEYS UNDER FIVE YEARS360West selects 16 Kelly Hart attorneys for their exceptional performance.
- Four Kelly Hart Attorneys Named CityBusiness 2021 "Leadership in Law" Honorees
- Monica Jacobs Named National Law Journal’s Energy Environmental Trailblazer of 2021
- Chambers USA 2021 Recognizes Four Kelly Hart Attorneys
- Fort Worth Inc. has named four Kelly Hart attorneys to The 400—its 2021 list of the most influential leaders in Fort Worth.
- The Tarrant County Bar Foundation (TCBF) selected Whitney Beckworth as the TVAS 2020 Pro Bono Attorney Volunteer Award recipient.
- New Orleans CityBusiness has selected Kelly Hart partner, Loulan Pitre as a 2020 Driving Forces Award recipient. Recipients of the New Orleans CityBusiness Driving Forces Award were chosen for their innovation, energy, achievement, and community progress
Fort Worth Inc. has named five Kelly Hart attorneys to The 400—its 2020 list of the most influential leaders in Fort Worth, Texas.
Kelly Hart Named Tarrant County Volunteer Attorney Services 2019 Law Firm Partner Award Recipient
Fort Worth Inc. has named six Kelly Hart attorneys to The 400—its 2019 list of the most influential leaders in Fort Worth, Texas
- Kelly Hart attorney, Heidi Angel, named Tarrant County Volunteer Attorney Services (TVAS) 2018 Attorney Mentor Award Honoree
Fort Worth Inc. has named nine Kelly Hart attorneys to The 400—its 2018 list of the most influential leaders in Fort Worth, Texas
- Kelly Hart Receives Top Honors as Vault's 2017 Best Midsize Law Firms to Work For, 2017
- Kelly Hart Named Texas Lawyer for Texas Veterans (TLTV) Law Firm Partner Award Recipient, 2017
Kelly Hart attorneys, Nancy Ribaudo, and Shauna Wright named 2017 Tarrant County Volunteer Attorney Services (TVAS) Pro Bono Award Recipients for Attorney Volunteer and Attorney Mentor
- Kelly Hart Receives The Fort Worth Chamber Spirit of Enterprise Award
- A. Sherman Christensen Award presented by the American Inns of Court awarded to Kelly Hart partner, Michael McConnell
- Tarrant County Volunteer Services (TVAS) Named Kelly Hart Pro Bono Law Firm Partner of the Year, 2016
- Ronald D. Secrest Outstanding Trial Lawyer Award, 2013, presented to Kelly Hart partner, Marshall Searcy