We have adopted a client service philosophy that emphasizes communication. Understanding the client's goals is of paramount importance. Providing information about the risks of litigation, including exposure and cost, is a key part of our representation.
Based on years of experience and successful results, Meagher + Geer's practice areas include insurance coverage and bad faith, commercial litigation and related business services, catastrophic loss investigation and litigation, employment law, professional liability defense, mass tort/products liability defense, appellate law and alternative dispute resolution. These practice areas have enabled us to extend our reach beyond the Midwest and establish a national presence and reputation.
In 1999, we opened our second office in Phoenix, Arizona, a move that improved client service. In 2015, we opened our office in Bismarck, North Dakota followed by opening our Chicago, Illinois office in 2017. In 2021, we opened our fifth location in Los Angeles, California. In 2022, we opened our sixth office location in Dallas, Texas.
Meagher + Geer, P.L.L.P. is nationally ranked in 2 practice areas and metro ranked in 10 practice areas. Best Law Firms rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process.Read how Best Law Firms ranks firms
- We will provide a list of these clients by email.
- Appellate Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Employment Practices Liability
- Environmental Law
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Law
- Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Environmental
- Litigation - Insurance
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Individuals Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America®
- Martindale, Top Ranked Law Firm, AV Preeminent Attys
- Leaders in their Field
- Chambers USA Guide