At Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren, we know that every trusted relationship begins with understanding. That is why each of our committed attorneys take the time to listen critically, learn the unique attributes of each client’s business, and work together to build a foundation for success that goes beyond providing legal services. While doing so, we draw upon an exceptionally broad base of experienced attorneys and a deep knowledge of the industries and sectors we serve. This blend of active understanding grounded by informed perspective equips our attorneys to deliver uniquely creative, yet efficient, legal counsel.
By consistently offering our clients cost-effective and innovative legal counsel, we have established ourselves as trusted advisers in many areas of corporate law. Our Client Service Standards, upheld to by all lawyers and staff, affirm our commitment to put the needs of our clients first and to pursue excellence in all that we do.
Reinhart meets the ever-evolving needs of today’s business with innovation, focus and commitment. The firm’s more than 200 attorneys are dedicated to providing accessible, responsive service from our nine offices throughout the country. Founded in 1894, Reinhart is one of the nation’s 200 largest law firms. We serve as attorneys and business law counselors to public and privately held corporations, financial institutions, family-owned businesses, retirement plans, exempt organizations and individuals. Throughout our history, we have relied on entrepreneurship, teamwork and dedicated service to help our clients achieve their business goals. Our client-driven approach is firmly rooted in creative thinking, intelligent advice and conscientious service, no matter what area of business law our clients require.
Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren S.C. is nationally ranked in 11 practice areas and metro ranked in 41 practice areas. Best Law Firms rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process.Read how Best Law Firms ranks firms
About Our Clients
- Associated Banc-Corp
- Johnson Outdoors Inc.
- Kohler Co.
- The Milwaukee Bucks
Highlighted Client Comments
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Communications Law
- Construction Law
- Copyright Law
- Corporate Law
- Elder Law
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Employment Law - Management
- Energy Law
- Environmental Law
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law
- Franchise Law
- Health Care Law
- Immigration Law
- Insurance Law
- International Trade and Finance Law
- Labor Law - Management
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Litigation - Antitrust
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Environmental
- Litigation - ERISA
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Patent
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Litigation - Securities
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Litigation and Controversy - Tax
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Patent Law
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Real Estate Law
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates
Individuals Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America®
- Top 200 largest law form by National Law Journal
- Third-largest law firm in Milwaukee according to the Milwaukee Business Journal’s 2018-2019 survey of the largest Milwaukee-area law firms.
- Chambers USA 2019 recognized 14 Reinhart attorneys and six practice areas. Reinhart earned a top ranking for its Real Estate practice. Chambers also ranked Reinhart’s Corporate/M&A; Labor & Employment; Litigation: General Commercial; and IP
- The 2018 Wisconsin Super Lawyers publication named 33 Reinhart attorneys Wisconsin “Super Lawyers.” The publication also named 13 attorneys “Rising Stars.”
- The Best Lawyers in America© 2019 features 97 Reinhart attorneys. Additionally, 13 attorneys are “Lawyers of the Year.”
- Reinhart is highly ranked in several practice areas nationally and statewide in the 2019 “Best Law Firms” rankings from U.S. News – Best Lawyers.
- Benchmark Litigation 2019 has named Reinhart a “highly recommended” law firm.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence ranks Reinhart as the top Wisconsin law firm, and second in the nation, in number of bank M&A deals for the first half of 2019. The intelligence report is compiled twice a year (January and July) and takes into accou
- Modern Healthcare Magazine ranks Reinhart as the 40th-largest health care law firm in the country, which was the highest among Milwaukee-based law firms in the publication’s 2016 survey.
- BTI Client Service A-Team
- Martindale Hubbell Top-Ranked Law Firm