For more than 20 years, attorneys at Stagnaro, Saba & Patterson have anticipated the needs of our clients and taken bold, strategic action on their behalves. We’ve earned a reputation of being business-savvy, pragmatic attorneys of integrity—and aggressive advocates when our clients’ interests are on the line. Every day, we apply our strategic abilities and vast experience to help our clients navigate new opportunities, confront emerging challenges, and achieve their goals.
At the Cincinnati law firm of Stagnaro, Saba & Patterson, we provide sophisticated, personalized legal services—without the overhead and expense of much larger firms.We’re committed to offering high-caliber legal counsel and solutions to complex legal challenges throughout the Midwest—including Greater Cincinnati, Indiana and Northern Kentucky—along with the dedicated, personal service our clients expect.
Like our clients, we’re entrepreneurs and business people at heart. We share that innovative spirit—and we have the practical experience to counsel businesses that last.Regardless of your new opportunity or emerging challenge, every attorney at Stagnaro, Saba & Patterson is dedicated to helping you and your business grow and thrive.
At Stagnaro, Saba & Patterson, we have guided the formation of hundreds of corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships for a wide array of businesses and industries. Our clients include manufacturing companies, real estate development firms, law firms, physician groups, construction companies, accounting firms, consulting firms, distributorships, management companies, homeowner/condominium associations and many more.
AREAS OF SERVICE.
- Business Formation
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Operating Agreements
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Selling and/or Purchasing Companies
- Company Restructure
- Corporate Tax
- Personal Tax
- Employer / Employee Relationships
- Business Contract and Tort Disputes
- Creditor's Rights
- Construction Disputes
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Comprehensive Estate Plans
- Charitable Giving
- Tax Shelters
- Financial Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Powers of Attorney
- Living Wills
- Revocable Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Probate Administration
- Probate Litigation
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Will Contests
- Sale, acquisition and financing of commercial and residential properties
- Title insurance and real estate closing services through our title insurance agency, Hyde Park Title Agency, LLC
- Real estate tax appeals and tax exemptions
- Commercial real estate leasing
- Lender, workout and receivership transactions
- Construction and development contracts and financing
Our clients refer their friends, families and associates to us because they trust our commitment to the six core values that guide our decision-making:
- INTEGRITY Simply put, our “yes” means yes, and our “no” means no. We’re open and honest with our clients at all times.
- EXCELLENCE We provide high-caliber legal services to every client, every day. We always give our best to our most important partners, our clients.
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP We understand the complexities of building a business to last. We’re aggressive, practical innovators dedicated to adding value to our clients’ businesses.
- SERVICE We anticipate our clients’ needs before they ask, and always act quickly to provide individual attention with their best interests in mind.
- UNITY We strive to achieve superior results through collaborative relationships. As a firm, we use our collective experience to achieve the best possible outcome.
- VALUE We’re honored to be considered partners in our clients’ businesses—not merely a cost of doing business. We go above and beyond expectations to partner with our clients for the long haul.
Stagnaro, Saba & Patterson is metro ranked in 7 practice areas. Best Law Firms rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process.Read how Best Law Firms ranks firms
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
- Community Association Law
- Construction Law
- Copyright Law
- Corporate Law
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Food and Beverage Law
- Labor Law - Management
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Insurance
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
- Litigation - Mergers and Acquisitions
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Real Estate Law
- Trademark Law
- Trusts and Estates
Individuals Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America®
Management and Personnel
RECENT TRANSACTIONS in REAL ESTATE AREA.
- Represented a financial institution in taking a deed in lieu of foreclosure on large commercial real estate mixed-use facility in Northeast Ohio, and then assisted in negotiations as to subject property leases and conveyances.
- Represented a property owner in the financing of credit facility in excess of $9MM for a construction of new hotel in Greater Cincinnati.Represented a lender in $3.5MM refinance of downtown leasehold mortgage property.
- Represented a governmental institution in State of Ohio appropriation action as part of the I-75 construction and improvement project.
- Represented a lender in loan foreclosure case and Receiver sale of large apartment complex and commercial office condo project in Greater Cincinnati.
Stagnaro, Saba & Patterson trial and appellate lawyers assist clients when they are forced to defend themselves (either personally or professionally) or when pursuing litigation is required. Our team regularly appears in trial and appellate courts throughout the State of Ohio, the Commonwealth of Kentucky, and the Federal system. In addition, we have attorneys who maintain current licenses in the State of Florida, and have appeared there on behalf of clients.