Taylor, Porter, Brooks & Phillips L.L.P.
Founded in 1912, Taylor Porter represents a diverse range of local, regional, and national clients in the most complex transactions and litigation across a variety of industries.
Taylor Porter, with offices in Baton Rouge and Lake Charles, has attorneys who serve the interests of our clients in more than 30 practice areas.
Taylor Porter is the exclusive Louisiana law firm member for MSI Global Alliance, enabling our Firm to source reliable, local expertise wherever in the world clients are involved in doing business.
Taylor Porter ranks among the Top 100 Private Companies in Baton Rouge by the Baton Rouge Business Report.
Taylor, Porter, Brooks & Phillips L.L.P. is metro ranked in 23 practice areas. Best Law Firms rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process.Read how Best Law Firms ranks firms
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
- Construction Law
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Education Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Energy Law
- Energy Regulatory Law
- Environmental Law
- Government Relations Practice
- Health Care Law
- Insurance Law
- Labor and Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Environmental
- Litigation - Insurance
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Patent Law
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Utilities Law