Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen is a family firm built on compassionate service, and we are committed to protecting our clients throughout their recovery and while we fight for their fair treatment and compensation. Our attorneys are known for aggressive advocacy and their compassionate approach to personal injury law. Over our firm’s 100-year history, we have handled many complex and devastating claims with victims sustaining injuries ranging from cuts and bruises to spinal cord or traumatic brain injuries.
We can help you:
- Understand the rights you have to collect from a negligent party’s insurance company.
- Collect uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage and medical payments coverage from your own insurance company if applicable.
- Collect the evidence you may need in order to collect greater financial compensation.
- Obtain a fair settlement offer for damages through negotiation.
Why Choose Allen & Allen?
Our Attorneys - We first work to settle your case out of court; but if the insurance company’s “best” offer isn’t fair, we will take your case to trial to secure the compensation you deserve.
Our Free Consultation - We will treat you with respect, answer your questions, and give you a fair assessment of your case at no cost to you.
Our Experience - Our law firm has over 40 attorneys with over 600 years of combined experience, and our Richmond area attorneys alone have over 300 years of combined experience. We have been working for our clients since 1910.
Our Investigative Team - We are the only personal injury firm of our kind with an in-house team of investigators and consultants that are available to research cases and secure all the facts.
Our Locations - We have seven locations. Our attorneys are available to meet with you at our offices, at the hospital, at your home, or by phone.
Your Initial Meeting is Free
If you are wondering if you need a personal injury attorney, call Allen & Allen at 1-866-865-1206 today for a free case evaluation. Information you share during that evaluation is kept confidential, and we can help you determine a plan of action for your case and what time limits may pertain to your claim.
Referrals and Co-Counsel
With more than 100 years of experience and over 40 attorneys focused on personal injury law, Allen & Allen handles cases in Virginia and nationwide. Over our long history, many personal injury attorneys outside of our firm have become our partners.
These attorneys recognized a need. Some were looking for more resources to help sustain a long and costly battle on behalf of their client in a medical malpractice case. Others were looking for an expert litigator to assist in the courtroom with the rigors of a trial. And some contacted us with the intention of referring to us the big case that was taking them away from their other clients - clients who were depending on them. At Allen & Allen, we are willing to offer the support you need to ensure the best possible outcome for your client. If you are considering co-counsel or a referral of your case, contact us today.
Allen & Allen attorneys have secured more than $1 billion on behalf of our clients. Our attorneys have achieved record setting verdicts and settlements in almost every area of personal injury law. These include the largest medical malpractice verdict in Virginia state court history, the largest motor vehicle crash settlement in Virginia history, and a $42 million product liability settlement.
Don't wait—put our experience to work for you. Contact us at 1-866-865-1206 or visit our website at AllenandAllen.com
Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen, P.C. is metro ranked in 3 practice areas. Best Law Firms rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process.Read how Best Law Firms ranks firms
- Brain Injury
- Catastrophic Injury
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Nursing Homes
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
- Wrongful Death
Individuals Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America®
- P Christopher Guedri named "Lawyer of the Year" Plaintiffs Personal Injury Litigation in Richmond, VA
- Voted Best Law Firm in Central Virginia by Virginia Living Magazine
- Malcolm P. "Mic" McConnell, III named Best Lawyers' 2016 Richmond Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs "Lawyer of the Year. "
- Best Lawyer - Style Weekly Magazine Richmond VA
- Best Law Firm in Central VA - Virginia Living Magazine
- 1st Place Most Lbs Raised Per Capita - Legal Food Frenzy Virginia
- Best Local Attorney - Style Weekly Magazine Richmond VA
- Malcolm McConnell - Named Lawyer of the Year Medical Malpractice Richmond VA Plaintiffs Best Lawyers
- Best Places to Work in Virginia
- Best Law Firm in Richmond - Richmond Magazine 2020